Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

June 28, 2011

Korean Fashion Trends

Personally, I am a fan of Korean fashion. The dress-ups and style really hooks me up. In the Philippines, several Koreans have been visiting in and out of the country and various fashionistas from Korea are influencing the Filipinos, including me.

This red and black checkered dress gives off simplicity, yet a very chic outfit.


A simple dress can be turned to a cheeky one with a little add-ons of accessories. 


8 comments:

Ellen ♥ said...

Wow! :) Love this post! :) welcome to the world of blogging! :)

I am your new follower :) hope you will follow my blog :) Have a great day! :) More readers to come and followers. :)

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Pretzel said...

I also like korean dresses. It's pretty cute. I don't wear dresses very often though. HAHA! ♫

Miyaka Kourai(紅雷 宮嘉) said...

Nice Clothes! And The Shoes Are Very Chic~!

Faye said...

love this post!:)

http://www.quicker8.com/

sHeRrY said...

Korean outfits are cute^^ Last one's my fave!

Me Loves Red said...

hey sis, i love your post :D i like the first one and the third picture... :D it's very simple yet attractive :D nice post ! :D

Grace said...

Korean Fashion is really cute

thanks for dropping by my blog anyway...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the visit! Couldn't find your tagboard so I just thought of commenting here~ Love your blog, it's so pretty! I also love K-fashion~ :)