Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

July 1, 2011

SkinB5 is the cure?

Right now, I am suffering from pimples and acne on my face. It's very disturbing and it greatly lowers my self-esteem. Of course, I wouldn't just leave it at that. I did went to the dermatologist and had facial once every two weeks. I never missed my appointment with them. My condition did got better but I am still having some of my break-outs of pimples.

One time, my dermatologist just got back from her trip from Switzerland and offered to me SkinB5. She gave a sample of 4 capsules. I'm still not sure of the results but I did take the medicine not long ago. She told me it's not what I hear of other medicine that can cause infertility or some sort. It's been proven to be working on solving pimple and acne problems so I might wanna try. I did some research about it and found several positive feedback on it. I read some similar stories about my skin problem of others who tried it and now I am hoping that it will also work on me.

WIll be posting a continuation of the result after some time. Maybe after a month? Let's see what happens. :]

4 comments:

Me Loves Red said...

hi, me too im suffering of acnes.. :(

Lady_Myx said...

was here visiting too :)

http://myxilog.blogspot.com/

Fivyola Qiu said...

me having the same problem as well. but its getting better now hehhe xx
hope yours can get better sooner!

Olla, xx
http://stoppedinthelaas.blogspot.com/

kojio said...

How much?